Two beautiful hadith about conducting business in Islam
The Prophet Muhammad said:
An honest and truthful businessman shall be in the shade of the throne of Allah. (Al-Isbihani)
Prophet Muhammad said
Whosoever sells a defective product without disclosing its defect to the purchaser, shall earn the permanent anger of Almighty Allah and the angels continuously curse such a person.
- All New Website For Shafi’i Fiqh
- The Islamic Establishment Gets A New Look
- Muslim Businesses, Have No Fear, Ummah Directory is Now Here!
- Mymuslimspouse.org Launches their New Website
- Marmara Foods’ New Online Presence!
Filed Under: Shariah & Business
About the Author: